Work in emergency communications with The CommAlert Group
We are always looking to expand the CommAlert team. Working with The CommAlert Group will challenge you, enhance your current skills and allow you to learn new things and develop new skills throughout your career. Working with us, you’ll take control of your role, identify useful resources, build relationships, participate in community initiatives and work in the fast-paced emergency communications and call centre solutions industry.
The CommAlert Groups offers:
- Flexible full-time and part-time hours
- Health benefits for full-time employees
- Opportunities to develop new skills and build relationships
- A great team to work with.
Most importantly, you’ll be making a difference not only in your own community, but in communities throughout North America and around the world. You will give aid to those in need and be a hero to people you might not ever meet.
This isn’t an easy job. But if you think it’s the job for you, join our team today.
We are a well-established downtown Edmonton company looking to welcome a Call Center Specialist to our expanding team. We provide quality emergency dispatch communications services to various small, mid and large sized corporate clients across Western Canada. Our priority is to uphold client and employee safety, and our team is highly dedicated and reliable. The cornerstone to our success is delivering consistent service in an effective, warm and reliable manner for the clients we serve.
- Consults with clients to ensure accuracy of all account information through detailed verification checks
- Carefully ensures alignment and eligibility for all customer accounts based on set requirement standards
- Procedural adherence to clients’ customized files, providing correct service for all valued clients
- Provides customers with informative explanations
- Efficient delivery and consultative approach for all customers
- Maintains equipment as outlined, and promptly informs management of any issues with equipment to ensure integrity for suite of services provided
- Ongoing education and skill development for emerging safety standard product descriptions and partakes in other available company developmental initiatives
- Proactive solutions-based approach to all challenges with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, highly accurate and very procedural at tasks
- Enjoys repetition and thrives on task completion
- Excellent technical and multitasking skills
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, with strong, fast and accurate data entry skills
- Quick learner, dependable and a strong work ethic
- Completion of a High School Diploma
- Please apply by sending your resume in email to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload at www.commalert.com/about-us/careers/
- No walk in’s or resume drop off please.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted
- We thank all interested applicants for their applications.